Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 23rd: McDonald Sweet Tea!!!


In the new LMFAO song on the radio, there's a link that goes like this.."You're my new obsession, you know what I want to do..." something like that..and here right now, I can say that I found my new obsession, well besides the Bible, it's the new 1 dollar McDonald Sweet tea.

When it's 99 degrees outside (mm..valley), a big gulp of ice cold sweet tea that is delicately sweetened to perfection is just what I need. The moment when you taste it, the surprisingly present tea flavor along with an also surprisingly controlled sweetness creates the perfect solution to quench that summer thirst. It gives you the illusion that it's healthier than soda (it probably is, but not by that much), and it's only a dollar..umm..yea a dollar!!

But yea, when I spend the day worrying about my living situation and wondering how the next year will turn out, or whether I'll get a job, or whether I'll get everything together, or frankly at the end of any day, a big cup of this, for me, is enough to let me look forward to the next day. Because God is good.

So thank you God for creating ice, sugar, tea, and dare I say...McDonald!!

Afternoon snack of choice: 1 dollar Mickey D ice sweet tea with a 4-piece McNuggets

And I have still not yet take pictures of my new favorite pair of shoes..they're gonna get dirty and wouldn't look as impressive..sigh..I'll find time to do one of these days

No comments:

Post a Comment