Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fashion: Cannes - Ryan Gosling



This is the best couple in Cannes during photo-calls this week. And I'm actually more drawn toward Ryan Gosling's look here. Obviously the guy has good looks, but his white shirt and light gray slim linen pant combo is really working. The whole look is sleek, unavoidably French Riviera sleek and I like how he went belt-less, the whole thing is very well put together. This is exactly the kind of trousers that I'm looking for, where can I find one like that?!

And Michelle Williams looks good too, is it me or does she look a lot like Carey Mulligan, did any of her people tell her that?? I do like the Suno Fall 2010 dress on her though, the best part about her outfit is her heels, it was summery, casual but just chunky enough to carry the dress. The only thing is she's wearing a Fall dress but summer cork sandals, weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment