Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fashion: Catherine Kallon from redcarpet-fashionawards.com

I'm starting to love Catherine Kallon! When I read her blog, it sounds like I'm reading to myself, she writes comments that are the same as mine. She loves color, drama, details, texture, her favorites were all of my favorites.

I also admire the focus of her blog as my own blog is starting to be all over the place. A good blog really needs focus so its reader can know what to expect when they re-visit. The worst feeling is to really like a blog and then only to not find what you expect when you return.

Must work harder to define what I want to blog about. Fashion and tennis is a great combo, but there must be more structure to what within these two arenas that I want to write and comment about.

But www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com is for sure one of the site that I'll follow from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment