Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tennis: Jelena Got it done, beat Venus 6-0 6-1

Venus got owned! I hate to say it, but she got out played, Jelena Jankovic was like a yo-yo master, yanking Venus from side to side, I've never seen Venus as off balance and dejected as this past hour.

Venus had a small gap to get herself back into the game but couldn't capitalize when she was down 1-4 but had two break points at 15-40. Sigh, where do Venus go from here, I did not liked Jelena tonight, not because she won, in fact she played wonderfully, but she kept questioning line calls that were so obvious, it irked me in all the wrong ways, too much drama, way too much. I prefer someone to dominate quitely and respectfully.

Watch, Jankovic is going to play amazing and then just folds at the next grand slam, yes, that's how much I hate her right now that I'd wish that upon a tennis player.

Oh well, at least she played well, REALLY well in fact, but her lime green dress with matching glossy track suit jacket (w/rhine stones on the collar), was horrendous, the color wasn't the biggest problem, the rhinestones, rhinestones!! It looks like it came stright out of dancing with the Star, China version, I'll post a picture as soon as I can get my hands on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment