Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fashion: Men outside courthouse

So I had my first jury duty last week and after a long day of waiting around and being SO CLOSE to getting picked, I was let go, and on my way out of the courthouse I noticed the awesome briefcase that was moving in front of me; it's the slouchy kind that looks like it's been through the vietnam war and it's in a nice shade of brown with some signs of wear and tare. This is a case of the right accessory greatly enhacing the overall look. So even the blue shirt and the faded jeans normally wouldn't elicit much attention; together with the briefcase it creates a look, a story. The briefcase added a good contrast of dressiness to the overall casul ensemble, andit made the outfit interesting.


All in all, except the cigarette that was on his hand (not sure if you can see it in this picture), the look was effortless and the style comes from the ease of the whole look.

No comments:

Post a Comment