Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion: Twitter gone crazy on FNO!

One of the great thing about Twitter is that you can receive instant status updates from around the world straight to your cell phone. It is a feature that I have enjoyed over the past year since I've joined...until tonight.

I've underestimated the amount of excitement generated by Fashion Night Out and that excitement was relayed to me through 58 text messages from twitter, 58 in the span of 4 hours!!

It is one of the most ridiculous twitter experience I've had so far. The only good thing is perhaps all the buzzing of my phone makes it seem like I am super popular, when in fact I was just one of a million who's being sent cyber space junk.

Other thank that, FNO was amazing in New York, as well as LA with events at Beverly Center, Fred Segal, Kill City, Creature of Comfort, Phillip Lim, Rodeo Drive...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment